Building Excellent Computer Science Programs Across New Hampshire
Teach quality computer science to positively impact the next generation in New Hampshire.
New Hampshire Computer Science Courses
CodeHS offers courses aligned with New Hampshire middle school and high school computer science standards. Explore the available courses and recommended pathway below.
Did You Know?
- CodeHS Courses are aligned to New Hampshire Computer Science Standards
- New Hampshire has K-12 Computer Science Standards
- New Hampshire requires high schools to offer Computer Science
- CodeHS Curriculum is free
New Hampshire Computer Science Stats
- 416 students in New Hampshire took the Advanced Placement Computer Science exams in 2018 (201 AP CS A, 215 AP CSP); only 27% of exams were taken by females
- Universities in New Hampshire only graduated two new teachers prepared to teach computer science in 2016
- Computer programmers and software developers in New Hampshire have an average annual salary of $100,573, which is almost double the overall average state salary at $51,040
Sources: College Board, Code.org, Bureau of Labor Statistics
New Hampshire Computer Science Pathway
CodeHS courses align with New Hampshire middle school and high school computer science standards for a robust grade 6-12 pathway.
Top-Notch Professional Development
Online & in-person training for teachers to build the knowledge and confidence to teach excellent computer science courses.
New Hampshire Policies & Resources
In 2018, New Hampshire made it clear that computer science education should be a priority. The New Hampshire Department of Education signed House Bill 1674 which added computer science as a core K-12 subject area and required schools to implement a computer science program.
Shortly after, the New Hampshire State Board of Education adopted the NH CSTA K-12 Computer Science Standards. View the NH guidelines and standards.
Explore New Hampshire CS Funding & Grants
CodeHS is a member of the New Hampshire Student Data Privacy Consortium (SDPC).
Explore our Privacy Center to learn more.