Top 5 Places To Visit In London
- This historic building has 775 rooms and is home to the Royal Family.
- When visiting you can reviece and audio guide given by Prince Charles
- Make sure to stop by the grand staicase.
- One can stop by the garden cafe and garden shop to get some refreshments and souvenirs
- This ancient clock tower was recently renamed the Elizabeth Tower in 2012
- The Tower is 11 stories and 96 meters tall
- Only UK residents can go inside Elizabeth tower, but there are many buses and boats that go buy it. One can also visit Parliament
which is right next to Big Ben
- At the top of the London Eye you can see things that are 25 miles away in all directions
- This attraction took 7 years to build and now 3.5 people visit it every year
- It takes half an hour to make one revolution
- You can go swimming and boating in the warmer weather. One can rent paddle boats for a mice relaxing day.
- There are many forms of exercise and sports to take part in Hyde park. One can rent bikes, play tennis, touch football and take horseback ridding lessons
- There are many large events located at Hyde Park. One can catch concerts and festivals every year
- You can go visit famous memorials and Kensington placace and gardens. There is also n art museum to go and see.
- This museum is one of the oldest museums in th world, and contains many ancient artifacts
- Visiting the museum is free to the public and has many diverse exhibits
- One can to to the museum and enjoy afternoon tea and tea cakes at The Great Court Restaurant